Sunday 25 July 2010

Bobby Pins

Recently I have been experiencing SO many problems with my own online boutique.  Despite having lots of traffic, customers and having a good PR ranking - good old Mr Site kept letting me down.  The shop was frustrating slow to load - putting customers off, that's if they did manage to get the shop open, as recently it has been AWOL, last seen somewhere with my email!

So, last week I took the bull by the horns and gave Mr Site the heave ho.  There's only so much a girl can take. 

I will shortly be opening up my new Mimi Pearl Boutique with Big Cartel.  I am just waiting on a few techy things to be sorted before I launch.  In the meantime....here's a couple of my new bobby pins in vintage fabric to share with you (modelled by the lovely Robyn)....

Floral Bobby Pin in Blue Vintage


Floral Bobby Pin in Green Vintage

No comments: