Wednesday 7 April 2010

Todays a Good Day

Today has started off well, maybe that penny I picked up yesterday in the rain is bringing me some good luck......

A fellow tweeter informed me that she loves my Pixie Earrings featured on the front page of Not Mass Produced online shop.  This pleased me no end.  These earrings are a great little seller and I adore the pale aqua colour of these ones.


Then I realised today was the day that my interview with Scottish Textile designer and Illustrator Gillian Kyle was to be published on the UK Handmade Blog.

I have been a fan of Gillians work a while after seeing her products at a stall in Glasgow.

UK Handmade is a fabulous resource for UK based designers and crafters, not only does it produce an invaluable blog, but publishes an online magazine four times a year.  I have recently started contributing to UK Handmade, this is my first blog post for them. 

 UK Handmade was set up by Karen Jinks who is the Creative Director, to find out more about Karens work and UK Handmade please visit
UK Handmade  - to view magazine and information 
Chalk Hill Studio to view Karens work

No comments: