Sunday 27 December 2009

Favourite things.....

Sew by Cath Kidston

Wanted Cath Kidstons Sew for Christmas, and was a very happy bunny when I unwrapped this! Can't wait to get started on a quilt for my boudoir, the search for the perfect fabrics is on! Available from Cath Kidston outlets and Amazon.
Imagine the delight on my face when I realised Edinburgh has an Urban Outfitters! (I'm not normally so slow on the uptake, but have been avoiding Princes St due to the disgraceful tram situation). Even more delighted when I spied a cute little jacket by Silence + Noise, in the softest of black leathers and very chuffed when I managed to get my grubby hands on one for half price. Be warned.....this will not leave my back for most of 2010.......visit http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/page/home for some amazing products.

No comments: